- If you need to reach the conference web site from the airport on Wednesday November 14, you might experience some trouble with the trains, metro, and buses operated by SNCF or RATP due to a 24h strike on that day. We then recommend to take either :
- Air France coaches leave from CDG and Orly airports every 20 minutes. For CDG, the best is to take line 4 and stop at Gare de Lyon Station, and take a taxi from there. For Orly, the best is to take line 1 as stop at Montparnasse Station and take a taxi from there.
- Taxi directly to the conference site.
Airports to Paris
- To reach Paris from the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport, the easiest is to take RER line B (all trains go to Paris). Alternatively, you can train Roissy Bus or airline shuttles (such as Les Cars Air France) to reach Paris, and then use metro or bus.
Approximate price and travel time from Roissy Charles de Gaulle:
|RER B (Operated by SNCF)||8.20 €||45 min|
|Roissy Bus (Operated by RATP)||8.60 € + 1.50 € (metro in Paris)||45-60 min|
|Airline Shuttles||12 € + 1.50 € (metro in Paris)||35-50 min|
|Taxi||50-90 €||30 min|
- To reach Paris from the Orly airport, the easiest is to take the Orly Bus that stops at Denfert-Rochereau station. Alternatively, you can take the Orly Val to reach line B of the RER. Airline shuttles are also available to reach Paris.
Approximate price and travel time from Orly:
|Orly Bus (Operated by RATP)||6.10 € + 1.50 € (metro in Paris)||37 min|
|Orly Val + RER B (Operated by RATP)||9.30 € + 1.50 € (metro in Paris)||23 min|
|Airline Shuttles||9 € + 1.50 € (metro in Paris)||30-40 min|
|Taxi||30 €||25 min|